Banaby.eu » Protection of personal data
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, points a) Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data („GDPR”)
- Personal data manager: Babynabytek s.r.o., with registered office no. 259, 739 85 Bukovec, IČO: 29441102, kept at the Regional Court in Ostrava under
- file number C 53377, e-mail:email@example.com,web: www.banaby.eu (hereinafter referred to as („company“ or „administrator“).
I. SCOPE OF PROCESSING
We will process your personal data “PD”) on the basis of subscription to newsletter / newsletter to the following extent: e-mail address.
II. PROCESSING PURPOSE
We will process your PD for marketing purposes: offering goods and services, announcing discount events, selling out e-shop information and offering products, etc., especially in the form of commercial communications (within the meaning of Section 7 of Act 480/2004 Coll. , on some information society services) via e-mail.
III. PROCESSING TIME
Your PD will be processed for a period of 3 years, unless you decide to give us consent repeatedly.
IV. CONCURRENT PROCESSORS
In addition to your administrator, your PD can also process these processors:
- - marketing and PR companies - providing promotional campaigns and promotional events (including those promoting promotions with software applications that evaluate your preferences on Internet behavior);
- - software providers – to facilitate the operation of the e-shop and ensure its technical security (server hosting, e-mail hosting, cloud-hosting, CRM system, office applications, etc.);
- - backup servers and other hardware operators - in order to ensure the proper operation of the e-shop and the protection and availability of related data.
V. YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING PROCESSING
The provision of the data is entirely voluntary - as a result of the failure to provide it, we can not send you a newsletter / newsletter.
During processing time your PD you have the right to:
- - to withdraw consent at any time, without any sanctions,
- - ask the administrator for information about your personal data,
- - ask the administrator for an explanation regarding the processing of your personal information,
- - request the administrator access to your personal information and have it updated or repaired,
- - request the administrator to erase your personal information, restrictions on their processing,
- - transfer your personal information to another administrator,
- - to withdraw from the commercial communication pursuant to Section 7 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services.
To claim the above claims, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any doubts as to whether you are processing your personal data properly - in accordance with applicable laws, you may also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
VI. EFFECTIVENESS OF CONSENT
The consent you grant us under the above conditions will become effective upon clicking on the verification link that we will send to you via e-mail.